飞度网
转到手机版您现在的位置: 飞度网社会/文化正文
扫码穿越到手机

[ 字号:    来源:互联网 2007-6-14 11:06:00 ]
>88 Ways to Know If You’re Chinese
  >88种方法判断你是不是中国人
  >1.You look like you are 18.
  >1.你看上去像18岁
  >2.You like to eat chicken feet.
  >2.你喜欢吃“凤爪“(鸡脚)
  >3.You suck on fish heads and fish fins.
  >3.你吃鱼头和鱼翅
  >4.You have a Chinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view mirror.
  >4.你的(汽车)后视镜上挂着一个中国的小饰物
  >5.You sing karaoke.
  >5.你唱卡拉OK
  >6.Your house is covered with tile.
  >6.你的房子铺满了瓷砖
  >7.Your kitchen is covered by a sticky film of grease.
  >7.你的厨房被一层粘粘的油膜覆盖
  >8.Your stove is covered with aluminum foil.
  >8.你的炉子被一层铝箔覆盖
  >9.You leave the plastic covers on your remote control.
  >9.你在遥控器上套上一个塑料袋
  >10.You\’ve never kissed your mom or dad.
  >10.你从不亲吻父母
  >11.You\’ve never hugged your mom or dad.
  >11.你从不拥抱父母
  >12.Your unassisted vision is worse than 20/500.
  >12.你的裸视力低于20/500
  >13.You wear contacts,to avoid wearing your \“coke bottle glasses\“.
  >13.你佩戴隐性眼镜,以避免“可乐瓶底“似的框架眼镜
  >14.You\’ve worn glasses since you were in fifth grade.
  >14.你从五年级开始就佩戴眼镜
  >15.Your hair sticks up when you wake up.
  >15.起床时你的头发会竖起来
  >16.You\’ll haggle over something that is not negotiable.
  >16.你会在一些不能妥协的事上争论不休
  >17.You love to use coupons.
  >17.你喜欢使用商店的特别优惠券
  >18.You drive around looking for the cheapest petrol.
  >18.你四处开车寻找最便宜的汽油
  >19.You drive around for hours looking for the best parking space.
  >19.为了寻找最佳的停车地点你会连续开车几个小时
  >20.You take showers at night.
  >20.你在晚上洗澡(西方人习惯早上洗澡)
  >21.You avoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms.
  >21.你从不吃旅馆的收费快餐
  >22.You don\’t mind squeezing 20people into one motel room.
  >22.你不介意在一个旅馆房间里挤20个人
  >23.Most girls have more body hair than you,if you are male.
  >23.大多数女孩比你的体毛更多,如果你是男性.
  >24.You tap the table when someone pours tea for you.
  >24.如果有人为你倒茶你会轻轻的拍打桌子.
  >25.You say \“Aiya!\“and \“Wah!\“frequently.
  >25.你经常说“哎呀“和“哇“
  >26.You don\’t want to wear your seatbelt because it is uncomfortable.
  >26.你不喜欢佩戴(汽车)安全带因为它们不舒服.
  >27.You love Las Vegas,slot machines,and blackjack.
  >27.你喜欢拉斯维加斯,硬币机和二十一点.
  >28.You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully,so you can reuse the
  >paper.
  >28.你打开圣诞礼物时会非常小心,因为你还要再次使用那些包装纸.
  >29.You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas,when they are 50%off.
  >29.你只会在圣诞节后买圣诞卡,因为那时打5折.
  >30.You have a vinyl tablecloth on your kitchen table.
  >30.你的餐桌上有一个塑料桌布.
  >31.You spit bones and other food scraps on the table.That\’s why you need
  >the vinyl tablecloth.
  >31.你把骨头和其他事物残渣吐在桌子上,这就是你为什么需要塑料桌布的原因.
  >32.You have stuff in the freezer since the beginning of time.
  >32.你的(冰箱的)冷冻箱里总是塞满了东西.
  >33.You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.
  >33.你把洗碗机当作碗架使用
  >34.You have never used your dishwasher.
  >34.你从不使用你的洗碗机.
  >35.You keep a Thermos of hot water available at all times.
  >35.任何时间你总有一热水瓶的热水可以使用.
  >36.You eat all meals in the kitchen.
  >36.你吃厨房里的任何食物.(指上文的鸡脚,鱼头,鱼翅等)
  >37.You save grocery bags,tin foil,and tin containers.
  >37.你保存着从杂物店买东西时包装的购物袋,保鲜纸和罐头盒.
  >38.You have a piano in your living room.
  >38.你的起居室里有一架钢琴.
  >39.You pick your teeth at the dinner table (but you cover your mouth).
  >39.你在晚餐桌上剔牙(但你会遮住嘴)
  >40.You twirl your pen around your fingers.
  >40.你喜欢转笔
  >41.You hate to waste food.
  >41.你讨厌浪费食物
  >42.You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one
  >leftover chicken wing.
  >42.你的冰箱里总有塑料容器装着剩饭剩菜.
  >43.You don\’t own any real Tupperware -only a cupboard full of used but
  >carefully rinsed margarine tubs,takeout containers,and jam jars.
  >43.你并不真正拥有全新的塑料容器,你的碗柜里满是使用过但是仔细清洁过的黄油盒
  ,果酱瓶和其他坛坛罐罐.
  >44.You also use the jam jars as drinking glasses45.You have a
  >collection of miniature shampoo bottles that you take every time you stay
  in a hotel.
  >44.你把果酱瓶当喝水杯使用,你还有一大堆小瓶的洗发膏,那是你每次在外住宿时从
  旅
  >馆拿回来的.
  >46.You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (travel means
  any car ride longer than 15minutes).These snacks are always dried and
  >include dried plums,mango,ginger,and squid.
  >46.外出时你总会自己携带食物(外出指任何超过15分钟的汽车出游),这些食物经常是
  干燥的,包括干的李子,芒果,生姜和鱿鱼.
  >47.You wash your rice at least 2-3times before cooking it.
  >47.你在煮饭前至少要洗2-3次米.
  >48.Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself.
  >48.你的父亲认为他能修任何东西.
  >49.The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys.
  >49.你的本田车的仪表盘上满是各种各样的小饰物.
  >50.You don\’t use measuring cups.
  >50.你不用量杯.
  >51.You beat eggs with chopsticks.
  >51.你用筷子搅拌鸡蛋.
  >52.You have a teacup with a cover on it.
  >52.你有那种有盖子的茶杯.
  >53.You always look phone numbers up in the phone book,since calling
  >information (*69)costs 50cents.
  >53.你常常在电话本上查询号码,而不使用那种50美分一次的查询电话.
  >54.You only make long distance calls after 11pm.
  >54.你只在晚上11点后打长途电话.
  >55.If you are male,you clap at something funny and if you are
  >female,you giggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.
  >55.如果你是男性,你会在好笑时鼓掌;如果你是女性,你会在哈哈大笑时遮住嘴巴.
  >56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions.
  >56.你喜欢看中文原音的中国电影.
  >57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films.
  >57.你喜欢中国功夫的电影.
  >58.You\’ve learnt some form of martial arts.
  >58.你学了一些中国功夫.
  >59.Shaolin actually means something to you.
  >59.你了解少林并喜欢崇拜少林.
  >60.You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs.
  >60.你喜欢熬松花蛋粥.
  >61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.
  >61.你喜欢作出来的虾(菜)仍然带着虾头和虾腿.
  >62.You never call your parents just to say hi.
  >62.你从不会仅仅为了问好而打电话给父母.
  >63.If you don\’t live at home,when your parents call,they ask if
  >you\’ve eaten,even if it\’s midnight.
  >63.如果你不住在家里,你的父母打电话来会问你吃了吗,即使这是在半夜.
  >64.When you\’re sick,your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or
  >baked goods due to yeet hay.
  >64.你生病时,你的父母会让你不要吃油炸的或烘烤的食物,因为它们会“上火“(见下)
  >65.You know what yeet hay is.
  >65.你知道什么是“上火“(这个yeet hay网上说是广东话,意思是produce hot air,姑
  且翻译成“上火”)
  >66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work,even though you only 10feet
  >apart.
  >66.你给你的中国同事发E-mail,即使你们之间只有10英尺远
  >67.You use a face cloth.
  >67.你用面巾纸.
  >68.You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places.
  >68.在到达一个你能随心所欲的吃东西的地方,你宁愿饿着肚子。
  >69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or
  >electronics.
  >69你认识一些人,在购买珠宝或电子产品时他们能给你优惠.
  >70.You save your old Coke
·分享到:
·看完后,您有任何想法或观点,请立即参与评论
·或者:向飞度网提问 留言 举报 纠错
·更多关于  中国人 习惯 的内容
 
站内搜索:
·相关评论
  还没有人评论!赶快第一个发表评论吧!
·我来评论
评论内容(必填)

注:评论内容限200字,不支持图片和链接。
您的姓名(选填): 
注:姓名所有人可见,可以填写昵称。
联系方式(选填): 
注:联系方式仅管理员可见,推荐填写电子邮箱。
评价(选填): 
不好
验证码(必填): 
验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码
版权与免责声明:
1. 凡注明来源为“飞度网”(faydo.com 以下简称为"本站")的所有作品(文章、资料),包括文字与图片,除特殊注明外均可转载,但必须保留版权信息并回链。违反上述声明者,本站将依法追究法律责任。
2. 凡未注明来源的作品(文章、资料),均转载自互联网,本站转载的目的在于传播更多信息,此类作品(文章、资料)并不代表本站观点,本网不承担此类作品侵权行为的直接责任及连带责任。
3. 如因作品内容、版权等需要同本站联系的,请使用页面底部的联系方式。
4. 本站竭力确保所刊载的作品(文章、资料)准确可靠,但不保证该等资料绝对正确可靠;对于任何因资料不确或遗漏又或因根据或依赖本站资料所作决定、行动或不行动而引致的损失或损害,本站概不负责(不论是民事侵权行为责任或合约责任或其他)。
5. 网友评论不代表本站观点。
设为首页 收藏本页 留言与建议 网站地图
©2016 飞度网 版权所有 联系方式:请邮件联系或msn联系。